CABIN CREW ELIGIBILITY
Cabin Crew are responsible for providing a delightful service experience to passengers and maintaining high standards of service quality. The prime responsibility of cabin crew is the safety and security of passengers on board. Before they get onto the aircraft as a flying crew, they undergo intensive training.
There are a few qualities which will make you stand out. Namely, you’ll be positive, confident, flexible, friendly and very keen to help others. Here are the other things we look for in our candidates.
Let’s have a look at the eligibility for Domestic Cabin Crew
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, minimum age 18 years.
- Educational Qualification : Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Height: Minimum of 155 cms, with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed.
Let’s have a look at the eligibility for INTERNATIONAL Cabin Crew
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)-check your BMI here
Tips To Keep In Mind While Applying For The Position Of Cabin Crew
- Thank the interviewer for the time spent with you. Give a firm hand shake and make eye contact when doing this.
- Be confident
- Gather some information about the Airline and position applied for.
- Be well rested before the interview.
- Keep your resume updated and prepare all the necessary documents required for the interview.
- Prepare the attire required for the interview and be well groomed.
- Make the recruiters see that you are positive. Let them feel that you would love to get the job but if you want, you still have enjoyed the experience of facing an interview. You are just too happy that nothing can take away your positive attitude.
- Keep smiling!
As well as the role requirements, there’s a little more that great cabin crew members offer.
You should be determined to always perform well. And no doubt you’ll be able to manage a pretty demanding work schedule. Also, you’ll be culturally aware and reflect who we are – professional, empathetic, progressive, visionary and cosmopolitan.
These are the characteristics the recruiters look for at an assessment day, so be prepared to demonstrate these qualities individually and in the group exercises they prepare for you.
Finally, Take benefit of our free training to be prepared for your DREAM JOB as a CABIN CREW